Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Oops

It seems I haven't posted in a while. I apologize to La Professora and any lurkers who subscribe to my blog. I've been considerably busy this past week.

As I mentioned in a previous passage, my car is having trouble holding coolant. 36 hours after it got out of the shop, the Dam is back to steaming from the hood. It seems as soon as I fix a leak in one area, it finds the next weakest link in my coolant system. The Dam is going back into the shop on Friday, provided it doesn't completely die before then.

I'm going to have to wait until next semester before I consider buying a new car. Thankfully, when I take my car back to the shop on Friday, it will be fixed for free. My budget cannot afford any further car troubles, so lets hope the Dam makes it to the new year.

No comments: