Saturday, December 1, 2007

Last Week's Blog

Turkey Day 2007

People may say this a lot, but the year has passed quickly! It's already Thanksgiving and we have roughly three weeks of school left before a beefy winter break. I find myself thankful this year for that extra long winter break, realizing my counterparts at Cal State East Bay or UC Santa Cruz trade nearly a month during the winter for an extra-long summer away from school. Being a commuter from Belmont using a car with no heater makes it advantageous to operate with our current semester schedule.

After replacing the radiator, I can confidently say my car is finally running smoothly and reliably. I think I will use this winter break to drive South in search of warmer weather. I believe I can no longer use my driver's license to get out of Mexico, so unless I get a passport I won't be going that far south this year.

No comments: